Don't wash your hair in the shower [A Joke]

(Originally published 23 April 2017) 

I don't know why I didn't figure this out sooner! I use shampoo in the shower, and when I wash my hair, the shampoo runs down my whole body. Well, printed very clearly on the shampoo label is this warning: "FOR EXTRA BODY AND VOLUME."

No wonder I have been gaining weight! Well, I got rid of that shampoo and I am going to start showering with Dawn dish washing soap. Its label reads, "DISSOLVES FAT THAT IS OTHERWISE DIFFICULT TO REMOVE."

Problem solved! If I don't answer the phone, I'll be in the shower!

(My aunt sent me this joke, and while I normally blog about more serious matters, I wanted to share a chuckle with you all.)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

An open letter to victims of sexual abuse & their loved ones

Support Revisited: Thank you all!

The Last Book on Decluttering You'll Ever Need