Hope & Light

 (Originally published 7 March 2017)  

I took a moment to look out the balcony door and admire the rising sun. There is such beauty and hope in each new dawn. My heart expands and overflows with possibilities, love, joy, and hope, sweeping aside the discontent and grumbling over not doing more and over today's weight gain. I just had to jump up again and allow myself to bask in the brilliance of the Sun when she burst through the clouds to shine her light and glory on us all. She reminds me I am connected to the cosmos. I am filled with light, and it is up to me to let my light shine forthtaking positive steps, experiencing and sharing pleasure, acknowledging progress, strengthening resolve and determination to create and improve and expand. We can re-dedicate ourselves* to developing new routines and structuresto checking in after work, to tracking our movement and actions and setting intentions.

[Journal entry 2/28 * Note, I employ first person plural to refer collectively to my inner parts]

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

An open letter to victims of sexual abuse & their loved ones

Support Revisited: Thank you all!

The Last Book on Decluttering You'll Ever Need