Keoni, kitties, and a flopping fish toy

 (Originally published 1 February 2021

I gave a shout out to Amy of BodyFit by Amy some months ago. Now I have to urge you to check out Keoni Tamayo's free YouTube videos. Most are walking workouts, though he has a few Strength Training ones. His shortest was 8 minutes, his longest 1 hour 25 minutes (10,000 steps). Do keep in mind he has non-verbal cuing.

Many of his videos have from 1 to 6 cats wandering or zooming through. The newest, posted yesterday is a short one, and one of the silliest yet. This is what I posted on my Spark teams:

OMG! I laughed so hard at the kitties and the flopping fish
which looks realin the new 10 minute Keoni walking workout: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-vl-7G3RfOg

One comment on the YouTube joked: "I'm not sure how to tell you this, but while you were busy your fish jumped out of its tank and died on the floor."

My comment: "Another fun workout, but yeah, the cats
and the fish (I laughed to see her photo & name at the end, too!)stole the show. I was concentrating on trying to tell Mochi and Manju apart (guessing them to be littermates), when I saw it was a new kitty, Luna, cutting up with Mochi and Foxy! Great job not stepping on pussycat paws or flopping fish fins!"

Note that the fish only shows up in the last 4 minutes of this 11 minute workout. I urge you to do yourself a favor and get your exercise and entertainment in one place!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

An open letter to victims of sexual abuse & their loved ones

Support Revisited: Thank you all!

The Last Book on Decluttering You'll Ever Need