LOL quotes by Phyllis Diller

(Originally published 11 March 2019)  

Sent to me by my Aunt Elnora. Have a laugh on us! 

 **********************************************************

"Housework can't kill you, but why take a chance?" Phyllis Diller

"Cleaning your house while your kids are still growing up is like shoveling the sidewalk before it stops snowing."
Phyllis Diller

"The reason women don't play football is because 11 of them would never wear the same outfit in public."
Phyllis Diller

"Best way to get rid of kitchen odors: Eat out."
Phyllis Diller

"A bachelor is a guy who never made the same mistake once."
Phyllis Diller

"I want my children to have all the things I couldn't afford. Then I want to move in with them."
Phyllis Diller

"Most children threaten at times to run away from home. This is the only thing that keeps some parents going."
Phyllis Diller

"Any time three New Yorkers get into a cab without an argument, a bank has just been robbed."
Phyllis Diller

"We spend the first twelve months of our children's lives teaching them to walk and talk and the next twelve years telling them to sit down and shut up."
Phyllis Diller

"Burt Reynolds once asked me out. I was in his room."
Phyllis Diller

"What I don't like about office Christmas parties is looking for a job the next day."
Phyllis Diller

"The only time I ever enjoyed ironing was the day I accidentally got gin in the steam iron."
Phyllis Diller

"His finest hour lasted a minute and a half."
Phyllis Diller

"Old age is when the liver spots show through your gloves."
Phyllis Diller

"My photographs don't do me justice--they look just like me."
Phyllis Diller

"Tranquilizers work only if you follow the advice on the bottle: Keep away from children."
Phyllis Diller

"I asked the waiter, 'Is this milk fresh?' He said, 'Lady, three hours ago it was grass.'"
Phyllis Diller

"The reason the golf pro tells you to keep your head down is so you can't see him laughing."
Phyllis Diller

"You know you're old if they have discontinued your blood type."
Phyllis Diller

****************************************************************
Oh, what a character she was! Hope you enjoyed these. Thanks, Auntie!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

An open letter to victims of sexual abuse & their loved ones

Support Revisited: Thank you all!

The Last Book on Decluttering You'll Ever Need